Thursday, June 12, 2014

Assignments Which I am Most Proud of.



I am most proud of y culture clash assignment. I am proud of this because of the time and effort that I put into it and the look of the final result. I used over twenty pictures, some of which are so small you won't notice them until you look at the picture for a very long time. I learned very useful photoshop shortcuts, and I also learned how the dulled brush can make objects fade together and look mote surreal. I loved creating a surreal landscape. The theme of clashing cultures was a great way to get ideas. My only critique of this assignment is: is wish we could get some photos from google. The Ning is great, but when there are so few assignments which are repeated every quarter, the amount of genuinely different photos to choose from is quite low. I think I could have created more of what I wanted if I was able to have more choice.

Culture Clash

No comments:

Post a Comment